Hi, I've played Swordy at a friend and we have a few questions:
- Why are there coins? It gonna be a point system (like Player 1 collected most coins) or there gonna be a shop on the maps?
- Can we play with 8 controllers? (DirectInput?)
- Why at the final a game, who has a hammer gets a spinning animation? (Let me describe, the players are not moving, the hammer just spins in the player hands > torso)
- I'm not sure but I've got a crown at the final and I was not the winner, is that because I've collected most coins or it was a bug?
- When we get a chance to test the octopus, it gonna be a boss fight? ( http://steamcommunity.com/app/467900/videos/ )
- Any news about the ragdolls implementation?